1. The largest source of revenue to the Union Government is
A. Income Tax
B. Central Excise Duty
C. Customs Duty
D. Wealth Tax
2. Which of the following is the specialty designed scheme for the welfare of the Indian women introduced recently by General Insurance?
B. Bhagya Rajeshwari
C. Bhagya shree
D. Raja Lakshmi
3. Which amidst the following is a PSU?
A. Bank of Rajasthan
B. ICICI Bank
C. Corporation Bank
4. Which from the following is not a Navaratna PSU ?
5. Which amidst the following is a PSU ?
A. Bank of Rajasthan
B. Bank of lndia
C. Bank of Punjab
D. Karnataka Bank
6. The concept of mixed economy means
A. To have balanced development in the agricultural and industrial sector
B. Simultaneous development of the rural and urban sector
C. To have equal distribution of wealth among the rural and the urban poor
D. Simultaneous existence of the private and public sector
7. Canalised list of items in foreign trade of India refers to
A. The items to be imported by the private agencies
B. List of items to be subsidized
C. List of items to be granted duty concession
D. Items to be imported only by the State owned undertaking
8. Which one of the following is not an industrial finance institution?
9. Which Indian private sector company has the largest sales turnover?
A. Tata Sons
B. Reliance Industries
C. ITC Ltd.
D. Hindustan Lever Ltd.
10. The first state owned company from India to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange is
A. Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
B. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.
C. Tata Iron and Steel Company
11. The Reserve Bank of India issues currency notes under
A. Fixed fiduciary system
B. Maximum fiduciary system
C. Minimum reserve system
D. Proportional reserve system
12. The finance al capital of India is
13. Chairman of the Eleventh Finance Commission was
A. A.M. Khusro
B. Vljay Kelkar
C. Deepak Parekh
D. Manmohan Singh
14. India adopted the Five Year Plans from
B. Former USSR
25. In Centre State financial relations in India Gadgil Formula is used in
A. Division of tax revenue
B. Formulating the policy for fresh borrowings
C. Writing off States indebtedness to the Centre
D. Allocating Central Plan assistance between States